Wednesday 22 January 2014

All Ireland IFC Semi buildup

Sometimes in life you just forget things no matter how momentous they are....


Like this Sunday, Yes, this Sunday... 


what could be so momentous this early in the year? it is January, afterall?

Well, a Louth team is one game away from an All-Ireland final thats what!

The thing is, I actually made a mental note of not forgetting about the game! wrote it in my diary, reminder in my phone, the lot. but the game still crept up on me!

I'm like a hibernating GAA bear not ready to be awakened from my winter slumber. O'Byrne cup and O'Fiaich matches are easy, they are of little importance generally but the this match is of huge significance. 

The fact that it is a club heightens the passion and possible intensity will be enough to wake a whole cave of hibernating GAA bears!

Geraldines, Louth face Truagh from Monaghan 
in The All-ireland intermediate semi final
in Crossmaglen, Sunday 2pm

more to come the rest of the week!


 


thanks for reading @LouthProud


No comments:

Post a Comment