Wednesday 12 December 2012

Louth Jersey 2013 Sneak Peek???



On Louth and Proud I try to bring you, the Louth fans, what you want.....So i decided to give you a Sneak Peek of the highly anticipated Louth Jersey.

what It might Look like.



and without further ado...........


Here's what the Louth Jersey for 2013 could look like next season!!







Personally, I'm surprised how well the Morgan Fuels logo works! 
The red with the blue and Orange doesn't clash all that much.


The actual jersey, I reckon we will and should get rid of the collars, What do you think?


If you have any design's send them to me  and I'll post them up!



The Morgan Fuels Sponsorship launch is the 20th of Dec, I'm sure they will have a Sample ready by then for us all to see. until then Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment