Friday 3 February 2012

Louth And the National Media


(When you hear)


EXTRA

EXTRA



READ all about it!!!!


(OK you never actually hear someone shout that)

But  generally speaking Dublin Kerry Cork are big GAA news....and always in the national eye....they do most of the selling I suppose.


We're never big news!


We don't attract the public's eye nor do we have a large market share in buying newspapers I accept that!


but I don't accept our blatant disregard or lack of knowledge within the national media


Case in point  THE STAR  newspaper's fantasy GAA team


where from Louth, you can pick the retired Stuart Reynolds in Goals, Aaron Hoel yes Aaron Hoel in the forwards aswell as other outdated and mis spelled Louth players!!!!

Great idea don't get me wrong I love these type's of things but give us some Respect!

All the writers in the Gaeliclife tips us to go down actually everyone tips us for the Drop!!

but some of the media is just taking the biscuit with us!

During the week in the Irish independent you had Martin Breheny's million euro drop!

where he had the cheek to tip us to get relegated, the only team tipped to get relegated I might add, in an National league accumulator that could make you a millionaire after 13 weeks!!

As a Louth fan and person I find our image in the national media is not being fairly reflected out there, we deserve more respect than we are getting.

I just wanted to get that off my chest

Rant over carry on with your friday's








Meanwhile to leave on a good note
Good ole RTE SPORT expects us to win the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment