Saturday 11 February 2012

4 W's

WHO: Galway
WHAT:
Round 2 of Division 2
WHERE:
Pearse Stadium
WHEN:
2.30pm

Here it is the game we’ve not all been waiting for!
Pearse Stadium on a brisk Sunday, I’ve gone through both teams during the week in great detail and gave my six pence worth.
So I won’t bore you any further or confuse you with pizza analogies.
Galway manager Alan Mulholland came out in today’s independent and stated that they target winning their first home game in 7 matches...GREAT!
Bang goes the complacency theory....these guys mean business!
Regards the game itself it should be an eye opener and I look forward to Louth adapting to the pace of the game and putting it up to Galway.
Reality Check
At the end of the day its night but we want to be here...going to Galway playing national league and testing ourselves. These competitive games will bring us n end and set our standards higher and higher.
We’re in a no lose situation tomorrow, we should and the players should just go out and enjoy it.
Things to look out for: Big Galway crowd (as their hurling team are playing before hand), Gareth Bradshaw (Possibly the best footballer in Ireland), Beware fluent irish speakers, Our president Michael D HIggin’s might also show up to rub further salt into Sean Gallagher’s wounds.

For those of you expecting an away travellers report, I apologise I just hadn’t the time and I barely know what way I’m going meself!!
Plus the woman is going to be directing me!!

There might be still time to ring Jim McKeown and get the supporters Bus Leaving Dundalk at 9am and Drogheda at  9:30am
contact Jim on (086 2459305)
@louthgaa_fan will be sure to provide you all with updates on twitter if not I’ll also be tweeting away with my new fingerless gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment