Friday 1 November 2013

Louth Team of Champions

I mentioned it yesterday in a tweet, that a whole host of Players could be drafted into the Louth setup from each team that won their respective Championship as soon as their Leinster campaign ends and it got me thinking

Newtown Blues
Geraldines
Hunterstown Rovers
Loads of talent there and Here's my possible team of Champions.



First 15

Conor Barton

Tiarnan Hand, Thomas Costello, Ciaran Carrie

Stephen Moonan, Gerry Hoey, Jimmy Murray

Michael Rogers, Keith Lynch

Paul Carrie, Jim McEneaney, Andy McDonnell

Colm Judge, Hugh McGinn, Ryan Burns


Subs
Alan Fedigan, Conor Brannigan, Alan Landy, John Kermode, Shane O'Hanlon, James Craven, Brendan Lennon,Glen Traynor.

 Agree or Disagree?
Let me know or tweet me who I missed out on?!

No comments:

Post a Comment