Wednesday 7 November 2012

Louth Jersey 2013 Investigation

 A lot of you have been asking about the Louth jersey for the 2013.

So, I decided to investigate on your behalf.


Firstly I went straight to 











Here's the Proof  


 
















Here's what I Said



''Hi there

As Louth's number 1 blog I get a number of queries regarding Louth GAA.

Recently, a large number of Louth supporters have comer to me asking about the Louth senior teams in both hurling and football's jersey for next season.

Possibly with an eye to Christmas or blatant enthusiasm for your product.

be it the design, new sponsor or even verification that we are getting a new jersey for 2013 season.

can you shed some light on this?

Thanks
L&P''





The Ball is now in your hands O'Neills......



I have also Tweeted @oneills1918 and I suggest you Click to Retweet also for a swift reply.



Final step was also a mail to the Louth County Board.
That, has also been done.



We.Now, Must play the waiting game. 


Thanks for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment