Tuesday 24 January 2012

Drogheda-MIdlouth-Argus independent All Stars

My method,

I'm picking the team as a team, As opposed to 3 fullbacks on the same line! A cop out in my opinion pick the best player per position is my view.

My championship team of the year consisted of 2 players not involved with a championship final Reido and Howell were outstanding performers for their respective club's.

As per usual my Gripe with this great concept is, places will depend on whoever bothers to vote not on Merit but I don't think I'm too far wrong in the spread of players picked from the winners in each grade and losing finalist's.

5 from St Pats, 3 each from O'Raghaillaigh's and Fechin's,2 from the Blue's.

Maybe Louth should change their colours to Green and White for next Season!!

Scrolldown and have a look and debate if you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment